VoIP is an alternative communication method that does not require wires, only access to the Internet. This is a very convenient and profitable way of communication, especially for businesses and large corporations.
VoIP is an alternative communication method that does not require wires, only access to the Internet. This is a very convenient and profitable way of communication, especially for businesses and large corporations. So, let’s take a closer look at what is a VoIP number.
The Main Info
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a type of communication that is carried out from any device with access to the Internet (phone, tablet, computer, laptop, etc.). The main advantage of IP telephony is cost. The price of long-distance and international calls via VoIP is on average 80% cheaper than the cost of traditional calls, and it is often even free of charge.
Advantages for Businesses
VoIP provides benefits for large companies. The effectiveness of such systems for corporations are the following:
- Free voice communication within the company. No matter how geographically dispersed your company is, all employees can communicate for free.
- The efficiency of doing business abroad. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world; you can purchase a number for any country you need and run your business. You can, for example, buy a London number and chat with British colleagues from Chisinau.
- Additional functions. Having a virtual number, you can customize its direction and functions on your own. For example, you can set up an alternate call on several devices at once, enable call forwarding, call cancellation, call recording, etc.
How to Get a VoIP Number?
To get a VoIP number, you will need the help of a high-quality provider such as HotTelecom. This company offers numbers of over 90 countries and 6,400 cities in the world. To activate the service, follow the instructions:
- Login and register on the site
- Select the required region (country, city) and phone number
- Connect the number. It will become available within a few hours (no more than 24 hours)
- Use a VoIP number
If you have any difficulties or questions, please contact the site’s 24/7 customer support service.